Continuous Surveillance Monitoring –
a Chat with Brian McAlpine
Tuesday, June 26, 2018
1:00 PM – 2:00 PM EST
10:00 AM – 11:00 AM Pacific
Join Medical Connectivity for an interview with Brian McAlpine, VP of Strategy and Business Development at Bernoulli Health to discuss real-time continuous clinical surveillance and extending continuous monitoring of patients in units such as med-surg, critical care, step-down and telemetry. They will discuss how technology assisted clinical surveillance increases safety, lowers costs and offers timely and accurate clinical decision support to identify patients who are developing problems.
During this webinar, you will learn:
- What is continuous clinical surveillance, and how does it differ from the data typically captured by MDDS for use cases like clinical documentation?
- What do you see as the key use cases that will drive continuous clinical surveillance adoption with the early majority market?
- How does clinical decision support tie into continuous clinical surveillance?
- What systems integration requirements are there for continuous clinical surveillance?
- Is it possible to integrate data from devices made from different manufactures?