The Bernoulli One™ platform is a patient safety solution for nearly any healthcare setting. A powerful blend of clinical surveillance, medical device integration, and real-time data analytics, Bernoulli One provides care teams with information to act fast. The system detects deteriorating patient conditions and then notifies clinicians of potential clinical events, which leads to early intervention. Early detection of changing patient conditions leads to enhanced patient safety.
Improving Patient Safety Through Integration
Bernoulli® Health is a known leader in medical device integration. It’s in our DNA. Data is at the root of all that we do. With access to extensive patient and device data, Bernoulli is a platform to support real-time clinical surveillance and monitoring and real-time data analytics.
Continuous monitoring and clinical surveillance can make all the difference in a patient’s outcome. One Bernoulli user and Respiratory Practice Manager said, “Bernoulli drastically improves an RT’s efficiency as a patient care coordinator, and improves their responsiveness to specific patient-related issues.” Another Director of Respiratory Care at a different facility shared this, “What we are seeing [with Bernoulli] is that if a patient starts to degrade from a pulmonary standpoint, our clinical staff is able to respond and intervene much faster than before.”
To facilitate continuous monitoring clinical surveillance Bernoulli integrates with all your key clinical systems including, and not limited to:
- Electronic Health Record (EHR)
- Patient monitors
- Mechanical ventilators
- Specialty monitors and devices (e.g. perfusion equipment, patient warmers)
- Third-party alarm management/clinical communication software
Leveraging the EHR for Clinical Decision Support
With Bernoulli, the EHR becomes much more than a charting system. It is a powerful tool for real-time clinical decision support. Bernoulli captures data from hundreds of medical devices for integration into the EHR. Further, it analyzes both historical and real-time data to enable real-time clinical decision-making based upon changing and evolving trends.
Bernoulli has a long history of integration with leading EHR systems including:
Connectivity Solutions IT Leaders Can Embrace
Beyond the patient safety improvements achieved by integration, the Bernoulli One plug-and-play solution helps IT leaders solve their everyday challenges. Some key things for IT leaders to note regarding our integration abilities include:
- Our software acquires data from nearly any source accessible including bedside medical devices, hospital laboratory gateways, or medical device gateways
- A flexible development framework enables rapid prototyping and creation of medical device drivers. With this, Bernoulli has an ever-expanding library of device drivers.
- Flexible and adaptable connectivity solutions enable auto-discovery of devices which helps to simplify workflow and increase reliability in clinical settings
A solution many hospitals trust, Bernoulli is the only MDI vendor that provides comprehensive high-fidelity, low-latency data collection combined with FDA class II clearance.