Bernoulli, the leader in real-time solutions for patient safety, and Spok Inc., the global leader in healthcare communications, will be showing HIMSS17 attendees how the companies’ combined capabilities help clinical staff leverage advanced routing and escalation capabilities with unique smart alarms and real-time patient data to deliver actionable alarms that support better clinical decision-making, speed response times, reduce alarm fatigue, and improve patient satisfaction.
- Visit Spok booth 2671 or visit Bernoulli and Spok at the HIMSS17 Interoperability Showcase (Booth 9000, Hall F)
- Learn how Bernoulli and Spok work together to reduce alarm fatigue for staff, improve patient safety, and meet The Joint Commission NPSG.06.01.01 requirements for clinical alarm safety
- Engage on social media with Spok (Twitter/LinkedIn) and Bernoulli (Twitter/LinkedIn)
- Add Bernoulli to your HIMSS17 agenda
- Download Spok Bernoulli Alarm Fatigue pdf
Bernoulli is the leader in real-time solutions for patient safety, with more than 1,200 installed, operational systems. Bernoulli One™ is the market’s only real-time, connected healthcare platform that combines comprehensive and vendor-neutral medical device integration with powerful middleware, clinical surveillance, telemedicine/virtual ICU, advanced alarm management, predictive analytics and robust distribution capabilities into ONE solution that empowers clinicians with tools to drive better patient safety, clinical outcomes, patient experience, and provider workflow. Visit our Resource Center to download case studies, white papers and articles.